Aside from local moving and long-distance moving services, our movers from Virginia to Melbourne offer two other services that are needed by individuals, families & retirees who need to transfer from one area to another. These two services are storage and provision of moving supplies.
Agility Van Lines offers storage services for your belongings. Once you finally have the place to transfer, then you can always plan with the expert movers about regarding the final date of your transfer.
Tips for Storage:
- Wrap your furniture in sheets made of 100% cotton.
- Do not store items using plastic bags.
- Utilize larger boxes for lightweight items, smaller boxes for heavy items.
- Used or old boxes will tear open quicker than new ones, save the newest and sturdies boxes for your delicate pieces.
- Wrap your dishware individually.
- Wash and dry everything prior to packing that way items will be fresh and ready to use upon arrival.
- When taking apart furniture, grab some zip lock bags to store any screws or small pieces.
You will surely be bringing all of your belongings, especially if you are moving permanently from Virginia to Melbourne. Clothes, footwear, furniture and glassware and other personal items are just some of the items that you will be moving. Do not worry a single item because our company provides the appropriate containers to make sure your valuables are stored and delivered the same way you gave them to us.